- Help provide a safe living environment in the communities we live in and serve.
- Increase citizen awareness and involvement in community oriented
volunteer services in partnership with the Spokane County Sheriff's Office.
- Foster community spirit.
- SCOPE believes if law enforcement and citizens work together as a team
toward a common goal, neighborhood groups can be organized to promote
safety and prevent crime.
- Success of the neighborhood S.C.O.P.E. stations depends on community
and citizen involvement.
- Eighteen neighborhood S.C.O.P.E. stations in Spokane County staffed by
S.C.O.P.E. trained volunteer citizens from the neighborhood.
- Public safety volunteer opportunities for citizen and community benefit.
How You Can Help
- Join your Spokane County Neighbors to help make tomorrow safer.
Become a S.C.O.P.E. trained volunteer.
- Together we can help make a difference in safety and the quality of life
in Spokane County.